Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas madness


Christmas was amazing this year. Well every year is amazing, but I actually was really into it this year and had a blast!!


Spence and I got woken up at 9:30 am by my Mom walking up and down the hallway ringing bells. So we got up and opened presents. One that made me squeel like a little kid!! I got an iPhone...I was so excited!! I got a lot great things. I got 2 pairs of jeans (that I have to take back for smaller size...eek!!!!), 4 sweaters, a really cute red jacket, and teal coat, Marc Jacobs perfume called Daisy (yummy!), Wii Fit, GPS system for the car (that all 4 of us share), gift card to iTunes and movies, Mamma Mia, Prince Caspian, Indiana Jones, um a really cute purse!! The present that I knew I was getting because I helped make it, but ended up being the best was 2 books with photos of my grandparents on both sides, and photos of my dad growing up.

We got spoiled, and I enjoy every second of it!!

Later in the day everyone, and I mean everyone in my family came over. We opened presents, ate food, and just had an awesome time. Than it started snowing everyone freaked out and left. But before they did we got our first family photo taken in years.

Here are a few pictures from tonight!!








1 comment:

walkerfamily said...

You got to sleep until 9:30! Wow, you're mom is really patient. What a saint. Happy Christmas baby, I love ya!