Saturday, March 21, 2009

I met Rachelle Lefevre (Victoria)

Last night my friend Haley called me at about 10:15 and told me to get out to the Riverton Walmart because one of the cast from Twilight was going to be there. SO I drove out there and we got to stand 10 feet away from her for a few hours and watch her sign autographs. I got a signed copy of the DVD and she came over and shook our hands (after Haley and Brandie left). She was so sweet to all the fans, you can tell she was enjoying it. I'm glad I got to go. Thanks Haley for calling me!








3 comments:

haley said...

That was so fun! I love all the Twilight adventures we go on together.

Melanie said...

That is awesome Linds. I think she was the best cast character of the whole movie.

walkerfamily said...

I can't believe you got to shake her hand after we left! You suck hard core sista. Love ya anyways!