Sunday, February 28, 2010

1 Year Ago

So tonight at 11:59pm it will be the exact moment 1 year ago I was in my car accident. So I thought I'd repost my blog post from that night.


So I was in a really bad car accident tonight while driving home from work. I was driving along and I was getting ready to switch lanes when a car pulled infront of me and I'm pretty they hit me and that's why I lost control. I hit a car and made it flip, than I went swerving over 3 lanes, hit the barrier wall and was tboned by another car on the passanger side. The people in the car that flipped were fine and everyone else was to. I was injured the worst and was the only one taken to the hospital by ambulance. I'm fine though. I'm sore and I have a 2nd degree burn on my right forearm...my whole forearm, it's big! Ouch! I have cuts and bruises, but I'll be sore tomorrow! My car it a goner though.The weird thing about all this is that for the past 2 months I've been telling my Mom I was going to get in a car accident. I could just feel it in my bones that it was going to happen! I didn't know when, I just felt it. When my Mom got to the ER she goes "so your premonission came true". Crazy!It just makes me thankful to be alive! I overheard the paramedic say that it's a miracle nobody was killed. I am lucky! I think I just had a life changing experience!! Seriously! Nothing will be taken for granted anymore!!

1 comment:

Jo Murdock said...

You are so loved Lu! We pray for you and our whole family every day including those that struggle with hard issues including our friends. Hang in there....you're a great friend and anyone who knows you would be lucky to call you one!