Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Patience

I've had a lot of time to think over the past few weeks about my life and the many random things that have happened to me over the past few months. I've come to realize that I cannot control things and it drives me bonkers!!! But I can't worry about things either. Life is gonna go the way the Lord wants it to go for me. I have to take it all in and do what I know is right and things will happen. I will someday have that family and awesome husband I long for. I just need to be patient and I will be blessed. Life is what you make it and I will make it as positive as I can and live it to the fullest.

1 comment:

Tiff said...

You're so smart and positive! I have started to realize that none of us are going to get out of this life easily. If it isn't one thing, it's another. Sometimes I think it's Heavenly Father's way of reminding us that we always need Him. That sound cheesy, but I know it's true.

I wish you the best in everything that you do!