Monday, March 5, 2012

Whoa it's been so long!


Has it really been since September since I updated my blog? Whoa!

Well I've had a quite a bit going on. At the start of the year my Mom, Dad, and little brother , and Me went to Mexico. It was SO much fun. I had a blast and can't wait to go back. We saw Tulum, went to a Mayan village, and hiked a ruin. Went snorkeling at Xel-Ha, and relaxed on the beach. Mexico isn't a bad place to have a birthday! I turned 29 on this trip! Yikes!


After Mexico I realized just how fat I've gotten and I got a trainer and I absolutely love him. He pushes me so hard and encourages me to keep going. I highly recommend John at Four Pillars Fitness in Bountiful. He's great! After my first 2 weeks I lost 3% body fat, 5 pounds, and lots of inches. This week I have my 4 week weight in! I'll keep you posted!

Next big thing that's happened to me is I finally gave up someone that for 3 years was very special to me. It's hard to let someone go but I know this is the best thing for me. I know there's someone out there that will love me for me and not just for what I can give them (car...money) cause that's all he wanted from me, nothing more. I don't have any regrets!

This is the year for me. I know some great things are coming my way, and my "Just haven't met you yet" guy is right around the corner. Who knows, maybe I've found him already. :D

No comments: