Friday, October 24, 2008

5 months in

I was looking through pictures of our trip in May to Disneyland. Right after that trip I came home and started Weight Watchers. Since I've started I've lost almost 30 pounds.


I was looking at those old photos and I can not believe how huge I was!! Seriously, you were all being kind by not telling me how huge I was! I'm embarrassed and will NEVER be that way again! Anyway I wanted to put the comparison on here to show how miserable I was compared to now. I have 30 more to go!! So cheer me on!!
Me in May 2008 (on left) and September 2008 (on right)
Me in May 2008 (on left) and October 2008 (on right)

4 comments:

walkerfamily said...

Wow, great job baby! Seriously though, you are beautiful no matter what. You just have this sparkle that comes from within. You draw people to you like a blonde magnet.

Anonymous said...

You look fantastic!!!!

Lindsey said...

You look awesome! I was just talking with my girlfriends and my friend Christie wants to set you up with her cousin. I have never met him, all I know is his name is Patrick. We were all commenting on how pretty you have always been. But good job, I know its not easy!

haley said...

I know exactly how you feel. Since I've lost my 30 pounds (well 28, but close enough), I look back at pictures and can't believe that was me! You look amazing!