Monday, October 13, 2008

Forks Washington

In September I went to Forks Washington. I went to celebrate Stephenie Meyer Day because I'm pretty much obsessed with the Twilight books. I had SO much fun!!
Here are some pictures from my trip!

We stopped at Bella Italia in Port Angeles on the way to Forks. This is the restaurant that Bella and Edward go to after Bella almost gets attacked and Edward saves the day. It was YUMMY!!

While in Forks we stayed at the cutest place called The Dew Drop Inn. It was across the street from The Forks Outfitter (where Bella works in the book) and the Thriftyway (also in the book).


We hiked in the Hoh National Forest in a place called The Hall of Mosses. It was so pretty! I wish we had places like that here in Utah. I mean we have trees...but not Washington trees.


I also went and visited Forks High School.



Got up one morning at 4am and hiked down to Kalaloch Beach to some tide pools and explored. That was the best part of the trip!! I loved the mist on the beach, actually the mist was everywhere in Forks!


Later that day we drove down to La Push to the Quielluette indian reservation and enjoyed a Wolf Dance by the tribe. After that we went to First Beach in La Push and had a bon fire on the beach and just enjoyed the cold night!



Met some missionaries from California and Colorado in La Push. Totally random but cool!


Met Jacob Black...Ok not really but he totally could have been Jacob if he was real!!



I had a great time in Forks and met some great new friends!! Thanks Haley and Brandie for basically adopting me for the week!! ;D

Anyway this was the best trip I've ever had. Though there were some blips I still had a blast and I'm hoping to go back for my Birthday!!!



If you want to see ALL my pictures you can at this link: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v661/Lu2283/Forks%20Washington/

2 comments:

walkerfamily said...

Yeah, welcome back to blogdom. It's a great place to catch up on people you rarely see. It was so fun to catch up at dinner last night. Hope you didn't have heartburn or anything. I was up for awhile due to all the iced tea. Oh well, the husband is always up for a late night, tee hee.

haley said...

On the flight home when we were descending over Utah I was asking myself "Why do I live here?" Especially when I could live in a place like Forks, and I love the rain! I miss it and I wanna go back so bad!