Monday, January 5, 2009

My driving home adventure!!

Tonight I was driving home from work after a BIG snow storm. First off I forgot to wipe off my headlights and got on the freeway and couldn't see a thing so I had to put my emergency lights on and stop the car and wipe them off. Than a few miles down the Freeway a black Volvo sped past me on the left and next thing I know he slid into the wall which spun him twice and than he slid backwards. It scared me SO bad!!! I had to pull over and make sure he was ok. He was fine but the front of his car was totaled. So he sat in my car till the highway patrol arrived, than I had to fill out a witness statement than I was on my way on the scary snowy freeway! I made it home finally after almost about an hour! So lesson of the day...drive slow! I went 30 the whole way home!!

I officially HATE the snow!!

5 comments:

The Green Family said...

oh Lulu your poor thing. I am glad your ok though. Love you

walkerfamily said...

Stupid shiny volvo owner. Getting cocky with that 4WD of theirs. You're a very good samaritan for helping him. Hey Haley and I were discussing GNO for January and she thinks dinner and shopping in Park City during the Film Festival would be fun. What do you think?

Lindsey said...

Thats horrible! Good thing he ran into the side ahead of you and not on top of you. I know that sick feeling. I saw a car flip once and was almost going to barf.

haley said...

People are idiots! They think they are invincible. You were so nice to let him sit in your car!! Was he cute? Glad your alright.

I pm'd you on TM's

Auntie Jojo said...

I hate snow, too!!!!!!!!!!!