Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Sundance Film Festival

On Saturday I went up to Park City with Haley and Brandie for our monthly girls night out. I had so much fun!

The day started at the Outlet mall, which I was late to, again. I thought we were meeting at 5 but I missed an email somewhere and got there really late. Sorry girls! After some shopping we went to Main Street and it was madness!! People everywhere!

Our first star sighting was Paul Giamatti. He played John Adams in the HBO mini series John Adams, he was in Cinderella Man, Fred Claus, and many many other films. We saw him while we were driving on the road next to Main Street where all the condos are. I'm sure that's where he was staying, but he was all by himself. I saw him and yelled "That's Paul Giamatti" to the girls...I'm sure he heard it, it was that loud!

Anyway after that sighting we found a parking spot and walked down Main Street. There we saw Samantha Brown from the Travel Channel show Passport to Europe. We saw Wesley Snipes signing a scooter through a window, Nick Cannon on a balcony doing interviews, Paris Hilton be mobbed by a crowd of paparazzi, and Dominic Cooper from Mamma Mia and The Duchess. I about had a heart attack on that sighting because I almost ran into him. Oh he is SO much more good looking in person! We acutally went back to find him to get a picture but he was nowhere to be found. I also saw a few people from Survivor, and you always see people you recognize but you can't put a name to the face, I saw many of those.

My favorite part of the day was when a guy was taking our picture infront of a Sundance sign and people were gathering and whispering to eachother..."who are they". It was GREAT!

We ended the day with dinner at Ciscero's. It was SO good!! But it took the waiter 20 minutes to get our check.

I always enjoy our Girls Night Out...but this one will alway be at the top of my list! Thanks girls!

Here are some pictures from our adventure!


Us famous girls getting our picture taken!

Eating dinner at Ciscero's.

Wesley Snipes through the window...sorry about the reflection!


Samantha Brown


The Paris Hilton Mob...sorry you can't see her!

Nick Cannon doing interviews.

1 comment:

Trav said...

Lucky! I've always wanted to go to Sundance, I bet it would be so fun!