Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

All the kiddos were SO fun last night. Roxy, Zeke, Ellie, Kaity, Jackson, and Julia were all together for the first time trick or treating we had so much fun!!

Kaity was a devil, Roxy was a Vampire, Ellie was a horse/cowgirl, Zeke was a punk, Jackson was Optimus Prime, Julia was a princess. Ollie and Sam didn't go trick or treating with us but they were SO cute. Ollie was a Bumble Bee and Sam was a puppy.

Me...I was Cruella De Ville, and Oscar was a lobster.




This is the only picture I had of her that wasn't her back!!


2 comments:

haley said...

How fun! Your lucky to have neices and nephews. I won't have any for a while. My girls were fairies. They had a blast trick or treating.
You make a good Cruella. Very Cute!

walkerfamily said...

Wow you make a good Cruella. The attitude makes the costume. My favorites were the dog as a lobster (of course) and the little blond punk rocker. I guess I'm partial to boys and dogs. Go figure.