Saturday, November 29, 2008

My BIG news

So my big news isn't news anymore....I didn't get the job. You want to know WHY I didn't get the job??? Oh because apparently I am a criminal....yup...ME...a criminal!! I Lindsay Murdock have a criminal record for...PARKING TICKETS!!! Yup that's right! Parking tickets! Tickets I never even got!! Since when does that stuff go on a criminal record anyway?? Who doesn't get a job because of parking tickets?!?!? Ugh!!

I'm so mad about it!! I sent in a letter to dispute it so we'll see what happens. Hopefully they'll take them off my record. I seriously never got parking tickets and I never appeared in court for them either. Lame!!

1 comment:

walkerfamily said...

Hey Baby, had fun the other night. I need your address so I can send you a xmas card! Send it ASAP. Love B.